- Our studio adheres to the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- We cannot tattoo anyone under 18, even with parental consent.
- You must present a valid ID before we can tattoo you.
- We do not tattoo anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
It is illegal to tattoo anyone under the age of 18. This is true even if both parents consent to the tattoo. Even if you get your third grade teacher to sign the dotted line, you’ve still gotta wait until you are 18. We know its a bum wrap, but we’ve gotta follow the law, no exceptions.
In order to get a tattoo at Anchors End, we need to see some ID. It’s the law. Your identification must be current (not expired) and you must present it at the beginning of your appointment. Acceptable forms of valid ID include:
- State-issued driver’s license or state-issued identification card
- Resident alien card
- Military identification card
If your ID is expired or clipped, you must bring in the renewal papers, in accordance with state law. So don’t leave home without your ID!
DRUG & ALCOHOL POLICY
While it might seem like a great idea to get drunk or high and come in for a tattoo, it’s actually not very cool. This can pose serious risks to you, to our staff and to innocent bystanders (god knows what you’ll do!). It’s also illegal to tattoo anyone who is believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is thought to be under the influence. We will, however, welcome you back when you are sober.